Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Gloomy Day

     I didn't walk this morning as it seemed it was about to rain. It's a gloomy day. Forecast said a tropical storm is on the way. It drizzled for a while explaining the wet ground but now it has stopped. Luckily it has stopped as we planned to go to town as it's the opening of Metro Mall Alangalang, the newest supermarket in town, branch of their stores in Tacloban City and Cebu City.
What a gloomy day!

     I have ran out of topics to blog that is why it has been a while that I didn't write in here. I started this blog without any focus on an area to write about, simply write on anything because I had only one thing in my mind, train my brain after I have stopped working. I see the similarity to many so-called vloggers, some friends, who posted videos of mundane stuff. Many of them are extinct now, ran out of ideas to vlog precisely because they had no focus on a particular topic. Many of them I believe started vlogging because of the promise of earning from Meta, erstwhile Facebook. What they failed to see is the reality that they have to have many followers in order to maintain their vlogs. For me, my reason is simply personal, to exercise my brain. I think I should continue writing anything under the sky even without followers.
  

No comments: