Sunday, January 7, 2024

Happy New Year 2024

     I know this is delayed. I had no internet for two weeks, because provider had issues, thus I spent Christmas and New Year disconnected from the world. Now I know how it's like to be off the grid in today's cyber-connected world. Thanks God everything is normalized it seems. 
     This is my third new year in the Philippines after my stroke in Singapore where I used to work. It's a simple celebration surrounded by loving family. I am very lucky to have these people around me now that the stroke rendered me physically disabled in a way. 

     I didn't make new year's resolution this time. Let my life take it's natural course although I will maintain a healthy lifestyle, keep my weight in check with controlled diet and get closer to local people which I feel I have been distanced because of my education and employment abroad.

No comments: