Saturday, January 29, 2022

Presidential Candidates

     At the moment, my President vote is blank as I wanted to listen to what they say on relevant issues especially those affecting the poor. Thus, when I learned Boy Abunda will have a one-on-one interview with them, I welcomed it as it is an opportunity for me to know their stand. 
Boy Abunda interviewed them online

     I completed watching them but my choice remains blank. I am surprised with Isko Moreno's response, although I treat him a trapo. He for me was the best in dealing with the issues although I am not sure of the sincerity. 

     Leni tried to forward visioned responses but to me she remained a trapo trying to win the hearts of the masses. Her responers didn't have the sincerity as she tried to answer them generally, no specific mention of finite solutions.

     Bongbong Marcos gave learned and safe answers but he played safe trying to win many viewers. He is so popular but the Marcos history haunts him like forever.

     Ping Lacson seemed knowledgeable although the trapo label remains. He answered honestly and for me, he came second to Isko.

     Manny Pacquiao was the worst among all. He was unable to expound his answers and I felt the lack of sincerity. He tried to portray himself as coming from the masses but to me it looked so rehearsed. His words were meaningless that I don't know if the masses will buy them.

 

No comments: