Thursday, October 28, 2021

Moving to a New Hut

     I moved to a new bamboo hut in the farm about a week ago on a full moon as the old folks believe that moving into a new place will be bountiful on a full moon. I have been busy settling into the new place thus I was unable to write anything plus the limited wifi signal which in fact it was only two days ago we managed to get the slightest transmission.
The bamboo hut built by my niece and nephew

     It is in the middle of nowhere, far from so-called civilization, I am sure some city friends will say. It is surrounded by vast empty land which my nieces and nephew inherited from my parents due to CARP(comprehensive agrarian reform of the Philippines) but that's another story.

     There is a lot of space to plant here to kill my time. I dream of becoming a certified plantito filling my surroundings with vegetables and flowers. I can do them slowly in here. I hope moving in here aid me in my full recovery communing with nature and my roots as this is where I was born and grew up.
     


2 comments:

Yuzu said...

Try serve some pizza - its will become 🍕 🛖 :-)

Free Radical said...

hehehe