Saturday, September 30, 2023

Love Before Sunrise

     I started following this local drama series on GMA 7 from when it started because, aside from  it stars favorite actors of mine, Bea Alonzo and Dennis Trillo, I was curious as to the story line. Because the title reminds me of the rom-com movies, a yrilogy of Ethan Hawke and Julie Delphy, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset and Before Midnight. Initially I thought it's something different, creative but as episodes go along, it seems the writer got the lot idea from those movies. There's nothing new in the plot, but of course they localize the story. I'm curious how they will end this series because in the movies, they didn't end up together.GMA 7 latest soap opera

     Why they titled it this way, only the writer would know. They should not have given it this title so people would not think of the movies. Well, the soap opera is for the masses which I believe don't know of the movies.

No comments: