Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Dreams

     I have this app on my phone called Holy Bible. Everyday it gives me Bible passage to read. Before going to the app, they always have this statement, one for each day. This one penetrates deep in my heart.
Today's note

     It touches me because I am a dreamer. Growing up, I was dreaming always. Doing the tedious farm work at an early age, at the rice fields, at the coconut farm, my mind was dreaming of many things that most came true to my life. I think they drove me to strive to reach them. They sort of became my goals in life.

     I used to dream of having my own house, my own car, I got them. I used to dream of traveling around the world, I kind of reached them when I was working, Europe, the US and around Asia and Middle East. I've never been to Africa though, only seeing it on TV, on Netflix. I never expected to get sick and stop working for good.

No comments: