Thursday, April 4, 2024

Banyan Tree Thailand

     Last time when I was still working, I travelled a lot, and when I was in Bangkok, Thailand, I would stay at Banyan Tree Hotel, I only changed to Aetas Hotel later. I was a loyal customer of Banyan Tree Hotel that they actually gave me a 2-night free stay in their Danang, Vietnam branch which I failed to use due to work commitment.The comfort they provide to travellers is superb

     They're located not in the busy district of Bangkok, accessible to many areas of interest.I usually was given a suite as a loyal customer
Their welcome tray you'll find bedside

     I stayed in this hotel when visiting customers in Thailand. I remember working for an American company like Hexion that they don't scrimp on hotel accomodation, as their priority is safety. I had the choice where to stay, they didn't dictate like the previous companies I worked with.
The prominent hotel tower

No comments: