Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Largest Airports in the World

     I was travelling a lot when I was still working as it was part of my job to do so as regional marketing manager for Asia. Then I saw this list of the world's largest airports, of which at least nine I had been to. It definitely brought back a lot of memories and experiences at these airports.

     Changi Singapore airport is one I have been the most since I was based in Singapore. It was in this airport I flew to many parts in Asia and the world to meet customers and for internal meetings and trainings. It is the cleanest and most orderly airport in the world I think.Changi Singapore 

     Another unforgettable airport for me is San Francisco USA even though I have been there once. I was there for reasons beyond my control. My original company training was supposed to be in Houston, Texas when a hurricane prevented us from converging in Houston. Frantic efforts in Manchester, UK, where I was stranded because it was our connecting city,  brought us to Atlanta, Georgia. Then I had to instruct my travel agent to find me ways to return by whatever means since I was in Atlanta instead of Houston. In the end, I had to fly a long trip passing by San Francisco USA. In this trip I made one big round around the world.

     I had a stopover so a high school classmate who is near San Francisco came to bring me around San Francisco  since I had a day layover and brought me back to the airport before my midnight flight back to Asia. I returned to the airport sleepy that I didn't realize I fell asleep while sitting waiting for boarding call. I was so lucky I woke up when they were calling for boarding.San Francisco USA

     I visited South Korean customers and landed in Incheon, South Korea. It was a huge airport that I don't even remember anything what happened in that trip. All I can recall is walking through long indoor alleys before I could reach the bus that brought me to the hotel.
Incheon Korea



No comments: