Saturday, January 21, 2023

Filinvest

     I acquired my condominium in Manila through Filinvest while working in Singapore. There was a time I did AirBNB but I have stopped after my stroke. I prefer long-term rental to minimize the hassle for me.

     I religiously paid it through Filinvest and I paid it fully in 2020 to reduce my worries since I am no longer working. I am chasing Filinvest for the title of my unit. This week it created a website for clients like us to access them and communicate with them as well as get updates, a laudable move in this era. I was asked to register but I couldn't, only later to find out that the telephone number registered with them is still my Singapore number. I told them to update accordingly. It is with this communication with them suddenly they informed me my email is also not the one in their system.
 
     How on earth my email cannot be registered with them when it is the one they use to communicate with me? I still have no logical explanation as to how they can come up with this. Either they are plain stupid or lazy to check on the details. I have no patience with people who never use their brain for such simple matters, pure common sense.

No comments: