Saturday, January 28, 2023

How To Get Away With Murder

     I just finished this series on Netflix entitled "How To Get Away With Murder", which is very catchy. Until now I am still wondering how Netflix can air this kind of series. The title alone is suggesting a negative message to the audience.
The series that perplexes me 

     I know the content is about fighting for justice for the underdogs and hiding the truth in order to protect the innocent who happened to be at the scene. It is a noble objective but the lies and hiding still annoys me. I understand they were trying to portray fighting for justice in this cruel imbalanced world where the moneyed and powerful perpetrate their crimes over those who have no means to fight. I believe a better title would have made the series less offensive. 

No comments: