Saturday, March 25, 2023

Airports

     When I see airports, be it on TV or magazines, I am reminded of my previous life before succumbing to stroke. In my immediate job prior to my stroke, I was the Asia marketing manager for a US chemical company. I had to travel, especially around Asia to carry out my duties. Thus I travelled to many Asian cities then I had to travel to Europe or the US for global meetings or trainings.
I have been to 3 of the best 10 for 2023

     Based in Singapore, I had the opportunity to always depart from Singapore's Changi Airport. I am absolutely agree it is the world's best airport in many aspects. It's like a park or a mall if you go there even if you are not travelling. The country has planned it so well and covers all the basic needs of the travellers in an airport.

No comments: