Friday, November 5, 2021

Plantito, Certified?



     I hope to be a certified plantito now that I'm very free, out of job, recuperating from my medical illness here in the farm. I started planting when I was in my nephew's house. I planted several plants, flowers and vegetables, now bearing flowers and fruits.

Blooming sunflowers facing the sunrise

String beans slowly crawling up
Bitter gourd climbing up the makeshift trellis
Lady fingers growing up

     Moving to a new hut gives me all the time and space for planting. I have started sowing the seeds of string beans and blue ternate and sent to me by a Malaysian friend. I saw some of them started sprouting. What a joy to see them grow from the soil!

     I learned there are ten plants plantitos must have at home, I write them here so I will not forget.

Peace Lily
Peanut Butter Tree
Catmon 
Green Pandakaki
Blue Ternate
Philodendron Majesty
Philo Hope 
Tropical Milkweed
Violets
Spearmint

No comments: