Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Here Comes the Rain Again

     I woke up to a drizzling morning thus I couldn't do my morning routine of walking. I thought the sun yesterday was the beginning of sunny days yet the rain came again. Hopes of drying the clothes for good have been dazzled. I am not sure how long it will be rainy like this. Is it the rainy season already? I am not familiar anymore having been away for very long.
Nimbus clouds hover above in the sky


    The rain is a blessing though from God, I believe. It carries with it magic that can wash off all unlucky stuff in your life. Perhaps I spent so much time with my Chinese friends in Malaysia when I used to work there who would tell me things like this. The rain too waters what the farmers sow in their fields making them grow into healthy plants. 

No comments: