Friday, March 15, 2024

My Dilemma

     I am a very principled person but due to necessity, I seemed to swallow my principles. I am unable to be like this often, primarily because I am poor.Walking alone against the many

     When I was studying, I learned through my extracurricular activities in college that the poor in the country is worth dying for. But when I graduated, I had to work hard because my poor family needed me. I became an OFW to uplift my family's standard of living, haul them out from the pits of poverty. 

     In my mind, I have strong principles but circumstances are hard. I am back to my hometown after my stroke and I have to swallow my principles very often because the people here behave and act like everybody. During the election, there are many things that go against my principles. But I have to set them aside because family pressure is on.

     If I am wealthy probably it will be a different story. I can decide on my own and even convince others to follow because I have the money. The ones with the gold make the rules accurately apply.

No comments: