Tuesday, September 6, 2022

My Ex-Colleagues

     Five years ago, I met my ex-colleagues in previous companies for lunch when I was still working in Singapore. Both of them are working in the same company now, PPG paints. One is a colleague of mine in Jotun Malaysia and the other in Dutch Boy Philippines. 
Lunch with Jun and Timothy

     Jun, my ex-colleague in Dutch Boy, came from the sales department but was always in the lab because he was chasing samples from the chemist for his product. 

     Timothy, my ex-colleague in Jotun, was my colleague in the lab. I was a chemist for decorative paints while he was a chemist for protective coatings. I knew him earlier when he started working with ICI(now owned by Akzo Nobel) which was my primary customer when I was still with Revertex Malaysia doing polymers for paints.

No comments: