Saturday, July 29, 2023

Condo Title

     When I was working in Singapore, a sales agent, a friend,  was able to convince me to buy a Filinvest condo unit, a studio, at that time, I thought of it as just another minor investment in a prime location in Quezon City since I had spare money. I didn't know then that such an investment would be a reliable money-making unit for me in case like today when I am not working anymore.My condo after it was renovated around 2017

     To avoid the monthly headache of amortization, I paid in full last January 2020 so I could obtain the title. I managed to get the title few days ago finally after much follow-up since early 2020 battling the bureaucracy in the country, even in private companies. You can just imagine how bad it is in the government.
I got the title few days ago 

     I am very glad I invested in this unit many years ago as it comes handy as a source of income after my stroke which rendered me unable to work. Braving the bureaucracy of Filinvest, pestering them with my regular emails after I have fully paid, now it's settled. When they sent me the email last month that my title is ready for collection, it was a sigh of relief. My persistence in nagging them, knocking at their doors every now and then for two years has finally come to fruition.Sigh of relief when I got this

    Truly it's an investment that didn't go to waste. It comes beneficial to me when I am no longer employed. Had I have no such unit, I will be without income. Glad I have this condo unit is an understatement. I have a house rented out in Montalban, Rizal. Both are supporting me financially now as I am trying to recuperate from my stroke, albeit slow walk and movements. It's not much but enough to cover my basic needs and my medication.My condo unit at Vinia Residences

     I have another house in Montalban(now Rodriguez), Rizal, just 20-30 minutes away, without traffic, northeast of Metro Manila which I now rent out to the family of a friend. I acquired this property in 2004, much earlier than my condo and when I finished amortizing, I had extra money to invest in the condo.My house in Montalban 

No comments: