Sunday, July 30, 2023

Drinking Water

     My niece and her husband own a water refilling/bottling business which started in rural Bato, Alangalang, Leyte supplying to the surrounding towns. I helped them in the initial investment that time when I was still working oversea. The business has been great in the last five years thus the need to expand to Tacloban City, about 30km away from our town, driving them to start a refilling station in the northwest side of the city as a branch 

     They started the branch last December 2022, making it about half a year of operation. I don't monitor closely the output financially but based on what my niece and nephew tell me, it's so promising. The original branch in Alangalang has been in existence for five years, while the new branch in Tacloban has been running for about six months. According to them, the revenue of the Tacloban branch is half that of the original outlet. That is a very positive result.
The water refilling unit installed in Tacloban

     I am helping them market their drinking water in Tacloban City where I have more friends than in my birthplace Alangalang, Leyte because I studied my secondary school there. I gathered some friends of mine and some who knows me, because I was kind of famous during my school days, are supporting our water business. I fervently pray this venture of them succeeds. 

No comments: