Saturday, October 15, 2022

Badminton

     The Philippines is crazy over basketball, a sport which is very American. Such that it was so diffeent when I worked in Malaysia, they don't care of basketball. They are crazy over two sports, football and badminton. They are leaders in the world for badminton. They used to have Lee Chong Wei then world no. 1 for a number of years. Thus I learned to play badminton when I worked in Malaysia. 

     When I moved to Singspore, it was the same. They also love badminton and they have badminton halls all over the city. Me and my Filipino friends played on weekends for fun. 
Badminton with my Filipino gang in Singapore
My playmates: Jansci, Larry, Wilmer & Chris

     There was even a time when I was in Shanghai, my Chinese colleagues invited me to play with them. China is a force to reckon in badminton.

No comments: