Monday, October 10, 2022

Dollhouse

     I seldom watch Filipino films on Netflix always going for the English flicks simply because I have always felt Filipino films' standard are so-so. Then this week I saw the no. 1 hit in Netflix Philippines is a film led by Baron Geisler. He is one of the greatest Filipino actor but he was an addict, I believe he is recovering since he is now with a family.
Dollhouse on Netflix

     Curious as to the no. 1 tag, I watched it. I didn't know it would make me cry. I don't know if the film is really that good or I am easy to cry. It has a simple plot but the ending where Baron Geisler's character in the rehab recuperating from stroke, unable to recognize his daughter who is now teen is tearjerking. My tears rolled out from my eyes without me knowing it. 

No comments: