Thursday, August 3, 2023

Freaking Hotel Decor

     This decor in the hotel hallway to the guest room freaks me out always, even if I stayed in that hotel for years. I didn't get the logic of the hotel to exhibit such display in every level of the hotel. I know they were trying to be unique, trendy and modern based on their lobby displays.
Isn't it scary?

     This is at Pullman Hotel Central Park, Jakarta, Indonesia which I had stayed in my business trips when I was still working. I chose to stay there as it is connected to a mall making it convenient for my business trip. I can imagine my fear as I opened my door in the morning, that time I was at the last room in that level, and the first thing I saw at the end is this image. It was frightening that took time to get rid of.


No comments: